Write a dialogue between you and a doctor about your illness

🔴Question : Write a dialogue between you and a doctor about your illness .

Write a dialogue between you and a doctor about your illness

Ans : A dialogue between myself and a doctor about my illness.
Myself : Good evening doctor !
Doctor : Good evening ! What's your problem ?
Myself : My examination is  very at hand . I can't go on with my studies  on account of  my physical problem.
Doctor : How do you feel ?
Myself : I have been suffering from indigestion and weakness .
Doctor : Do you keep late hours at night and have any tension ?
Myself : Yes. I study more at night . I am also anxious of my examination.
Doctor : Please, lie down on the bed . I'll cheek you all through.
Myself : cheek me well , sir . I am really frustrated.
Doctor : Don't worry . You are quite ok. Take rest for seven days. Don't keep late hours at night and take regula rexercise. Moreover, take medicine as per written in the prescription.
Myself : Thank you very much.
Doctor : You are most welcome.
  
➡️➡️ Read More ➡️➡️

Comments

কমেন্ট বক্সে কোনো প্রকার স্প্যাম লিংক লিখবেন না ।

গুরুত্বপূর্ণ টপিক সমূহ

Contact Form

Send